Jaffar Alshaikhahmed
Germany Culture
Goals And
Advantages From Class
This is my first time to take culture class in the university and the
last time that I have taken culture class was in the intensive English center
while doing English program since 2011 until 2012 and that class was about the
American culture, so that took long time. Now we are taking Germany culture
within my university classes. My expectation from this class is to learn about
different culture that I have never learned before and I m interested to know
so much about it because I m a little curious about how the other people in
Europe live their life, so I m looking forward to read and learn too many
points about it. What I think I will learn from this class are many things and
some of them regarding the Germany culture and some of them about the other
countries cultures all around the world. The three ultimate points are the
appropriate way to greeting , traditional food, and the education.
No comments:
Post a Comment